It is that time of the year when finding six things is really difficult. Spring is waiting in the wings but yet it is snowing. It is still well below freezing at night. Texas and the US southern states are suffering from freaky unexplained winter weather. But nature is stirring, showing small signs. Go to the comments section of the Host for more signs of spring, from subtle to spectacular! http://www.thepropagatorblog.wordpress.com
- It is snowing again but the Witch hazel Pallida flowers are opening.
- The Pussy Willow catkins shine silver in the occasional sunshine. It has been a long and cloudy winter.
- Snowdrops begin to show white tips.
- Little white root systems appeared on the Dahlia tubers in storage. They are now potted up and ready to go!
- The Onion Grass is perking up and may be a useful salad garnish soon
- Seedlings are sprouting on every available surface. It is almost time to Garden!
Have a wonderful week!