It is Spring! I missed posting the last few weeks of winter due to general apathy and lack of interest in the uneventful happenings in the garden. Seedlings are taking over my universe…I’m already running out of space and have yet to start sowing tomatoes. The rest of the SixOnSaturday contributors are much more reliable and manage to keep up with their weekly quota. You may find them in the comments section of the Host’s blog.
Here are my Six:-
- The Cream Beauty crocus that were planted last fall are clearly Yellow and Orange Beauty
- The Hellebores are flowering away
- I’ve almost completed the pruning of the apple trees
- I’ve put in some asparagus crowns. They’re hiding under the compost.
- Snowdrops and pussy willow in full flush
- First harvest of the year. The chives are ready.
So there it is. Spring has Sprung and it’s time to get a rabbit fence in place as the little hoppity bobbity rascals are out and about and hungry as can be. Have a wonderful week!